Use your candles with caution and show them some love!
Candle care tips and usage best practices to help you safely get the most out of your scented candles.
· Trim wicks to ¼" before lighting
· Keep candles in sight; don’t leave them burning unattended
· Burn candles on an even, stable, heat-safe surface
· Keep ignited candles away from drafts
· Keep them out of reach of pets & kids, too
· And keep them away from things that can catch fire
· Rotate burning candles 180° every 30 minutes for even melting (since most surfaces aren’t perfectly level)
· Burn candles long enough for the entire surface to liquefy
· Don’t burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
· Keep wax pools free of debris