CANDLE BURNING TIPS
Use your candles with caution and show them some love!
Candle care tips and usage best practices to help you safely get the most out of your scented candles.
· Trim wicks to ¼" before lighting
· Keep candles in sight; don’t leave them burning unattended
· Burn candles on an even, stable, heat-safe surface
· Keep ignited candles away from drafts
· Keep them out of reach of pets & kids, too
· And keep them away from things that can catch fire
· Rotate burning candles 180° every 30 minutes for even melting (since most surfaces aren’t perfectly level)
· Burn candles long enough for the entire surface to liquefy
· Don’t burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
· Keep wax pools free of debris
EXPERIENCE THE AMAZING CRAFT OF CANDLE MAKING!
Try your hand at candle making in Orlando at any of our Disney Springs® locations.